Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site of Robot

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, February 22, 2009

Robot where can be a Human and animal imitation




In era of 1990s, Many animated movie themed about robots superhero, they dominate the glass layer audience. You may still remember, among others, such as voltus, Centurion, Transformer, Vicky, and many more. At that time, children's toys on display in toy store was dominated by a robot replica of plastic.

Now, after two decades at intervals, enthusiastic young people to the world about robotik was comeback. Mass media, both print, electronic and virtual seems not to behind at the news about Robotic technology. Of course this time, robot-robot is no longer in the imagination as area films above.

One of them is the Robot Dreams Blog, that provides news about trends, technology, and robot competitions, which is almost entirely human and animal imitation. Of course most of the blog's content comes from the land of the famous with crazy about technology. Where again, who else unless Japan….. !

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive