Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site of Nation Master

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, February 22, 2009

This website is a massive central data source and a handy way to graphically compare nations.








They want to be the web's one-stop resource for country statistics on everything from soldiers to wall plug voltages.

Nation Master is "a massive central data source and a handy way to graphically compare nations. NationMaster is a vast compilation of data from such sources as the CIA World Factbook, UN, and OECD... you can generate maps and graphs on all kinds of statistics." Apparently its used by the New York Times and the BBC.

They have a raft of updated media stats: They have radios, TV’s, newspapers. Did you know that Chinese newspapers have a circulation of 76 million? Or that Amenia has a cinema seat for every 20 people?

And new to NationMaster, books broken down by genre. See who's producing the most titles in areas such as religion, literatre, arts and science.

Our tourism stats are getting comprehensive too. They can tell you the destinations favoured by Africans, Southern Asians or Europeans.

Keep join with this site. They have a lot more in works over the next month

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive