Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site of Bulletin boards

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, February 22, 2009

It is a goal of the founders make a product with complex and numerous functions that anyone can use easily.



Stixy helps users organize their world on flexible, shareable web-based bulletin boards called Stixyboards. Users can add tasks, appointments, files, photos, notes, and bookmarks to their Stixyboards and organize them in whatever way makes sense to them. They can also share Stixyboards with friends, family, and colleagues.

Stixy was created for the everday internet user, not the Blackberry toting, outlook jockey. It is a goal of the founders make a product with complex and numerous functions that anyone can use easily.

Unlike productivity applications based on spreadsheets, calendars, or Wikis, Stixy’s free-form approach imposes no constraints on how users lay out, organize, or share their personal information.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive