Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site of Online Painter

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, February 22, 2009

Painter Community with digital Canvas


Before computer graphics existence, painting is an expensive hobby. Creation result of painting cann’t be corrected and making much more. That is why, price for creation result of painting is very high expensive. Now, the painter of digital doesn’t need oil paint and expensive canvas. Creation of painting can be drawing easily..

Long long time ago, the art perpetrators must be completed by they creation in silence and stillness. Now they can collaborate to create a beautiful work. Website Rate My Drawings present the concept of cooperation between digital painter. Cooperation can be seen from each other to provide an assessment concerning of painting, until they work together.

Another advantage of this website is availability online application for a painting. Thus, work of painting can be uploaded here truly original work, because this painted creatured by directly online. In addition, the online application also allows several painters working on a paper together.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive