Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site of Human Calendar

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, February 22, 2009

The system of Calendar does not violate the conventions



Another alternative for your entertainment on the Internet. Especially for those who crave an alternative calendar and attractive.

This is not a new calendar system, or date of the order which infringe the Convention, but Amazing desing. Would you know what advantages this calendar? Please open the website Human Calendar.

How this calendar function for us?

Mentally finding out the day of the week for any date is a skill you can easily learn. You don’t need to be an autistic genius – all it takes is basic memorization effort and some trivial math.

What difference with normal Calendar ?

On this website, human photos will be central focus of the photographs who represent date of calendar. That’s one of unique location at this website as well as creativity.

Just for Fair to loosen muscles and a little nerve.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive