Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site of Direktori Web 2.0

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, February 22, 2009

Find application for your web selection

Have your service logo and teasing description appear constantly next to the application.Beta-testing the new version showed that users tend to stay longer on the site, since we give them more content and options. This comes as an advantage to the sponsoring advertiser, who gets to be exposed for long periods of time.

They sell only four at any given time. For that reason, you’ll need to register for a sponsor ad in advance if you're interested.

  • A directory of web 2.0 applications and services
  • Born around mid 2006
  • 2819 logos as of Saturday, February 21, 2009
  • As a visitor, you are probably active in the web 2.0 community and you are one of those labeled as 'early adopters'. Are you?
  • Thousands of visitors every day
  • There's a higher chance that you've been here before than that this is your 1st visit here
  • Converges both Flash and AJAX technologies

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive