Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site of Respectance – share you memories

Posted by LEMBAR Saturday, February 21, 2009

For beloved friends




What you felt when listening a friends, or render a person in your life is died? Grief is definitive. Besides prayer what you can give to them who have preceded us to leave the mortal world for the eternity? This is offered by website Respectance; share wonderful memories when heat is still with us.

Website of populer with slogan “Sharing is not just for the living” 'is probably the only social networking that gives tribute to those who had died. If you have a beautiful memories with friends who now have none, you can record for your posterity here. Write honor, and invite your friends to write memories similar for they deceased.

Thus, the goodness that is done by those who die will be fixed, spread, and not simply be overlooked. Is not the saying says, “Elephant dead leaves ivory, tiger dead leaves striped, man dead leave name.' Good bye friend. Hopefully you are happy there …. !

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive