Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Best Web Gallery who has want wonderful web design.

Posted by LEMBAR Saturday, February 21, 2009

visual, technical, and creativity by the CSS and Flash


Design and functionality are the two poles attract each other on the internet. Debate has been longstanding. Fortification pro-design believe the strength of a website page located on packed or wrapped information. Meanwhile, pro-entrenchment purposes holds that the strength of the web is located on the wealth of information, not on the packaging.

Best Blog Web Gallery reinforce the first opinion, they are believes that the strength of a web page is determined by the packaging. Here, you will be presented with a web page by beautiful capture design, built with Flash and CSS. According to this blog, the quality of a design is determined by three factor, ie, visual, technical, and creativity.

Many visitors to this blog also seems to agree with the importance a bundle of ideas. This is proven where the CSS and Flash is dominated tag cloud, leaving far behind Ajax Program. Apart interesting from pull-polar design and functionality, Web who displayed here is feasible as many people said that the web at this site is wonderful web design.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive