Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Form to protest against the driver who does not discipline

Posted by LEMBAR Saturday, February 21, 2009

Indiscriminate

Haphazard parking is not a strange things at many country. You can find haphazard parking with easily in everywhere. However, similar things can be strange, funny, and of course frustrating, if it happens in the country who have renowned for their high level of awareness of each citizen to maintain public order, such as in the United States, you shoud know.

This is highlighted by the blog Bad parking. This blog gather photographs of haphazard parking in the U.S.. Each image haphazard parking of vehicles, along with short comments from many author. To maintain privacy, number of police vehicles at parking has been deleted or hazy.

Although leaving bad humor of their owners, this is a blog suggestions for public education so that the U.S. continues to maintain order, especially concerning parker vehicle.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive