Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Secret Media Player from Microsoft

Posted by LEMBAR Monday, May 4, 2009

Zune Media Player


All the world seems to be hooked on iPods and iTunes, but here's a secret: Microsoft has a very good media player as well. And you don't need to own and use a Zune device if you want to use the Zune Media Player, which -- like iTunes -- handles audio and video files.

It has everything you'd expect in a full-featured media player, including multiple ways to manage your library, as well as the capability to create playlists and rip and burn music. Most interesting, though, are some of its more advanced features. For example, you can participate in what's called the Zune Social Community, and get in touch with other users of the Zune device and Zune Media Player. You'll be able to recommend music and videos, and get other folks' suggestions as well.

The software is free. If you like, though, you can pay $15 per month to download and stream unlimited songs from the Zune Marketplace, an associated online music and video store.

Download Zune Media Player
Price: Free

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive