Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GOM Media Player

This excellent, free media player is particularly well-suited for playing videos, because it supports a wide range of formats. It plays all the usual suspects, plus many other formats that media players often can't handle, such as DivX, .flv, XviD and others. In addition, it sports some nifty features for video viewing, including the ability to change the brightness, contrast and saturation. It has an audio equalizer for improving sound, too.

One particularly nice touch is that during installation the program asks you to indicate how you'll use it: for general-purpose viewing, for high-quality displays (if you own a powerful graphics card and a high-resolution monitor) or with TV output (if you plan to connect your PC to a television and use it there). Most people will choose the normal mode.

Note that the installation program will install the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer unless you instruct it not to, so during installation make sure to uncheck the box if you don't want that addition.

Download GOM Media Player
Price: Free

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive