Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Science and Skepticism

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, June 21, 2009

Science for Human Being


Blog Sciencebase present the answer for you.

There are pages that carry headlines from other resources such as Eurekalert and hopefully provide readers with even more timely news items. There are literally dozens publish every day. If you spot an interesting science news headline, read it and then they update frequently.

Sciencebase is hopefully for anyone with an interest in the world around them but specifically those who would like to understand it, as to who reads Sciencebase, everyone from high school students looking for ideas for their science fair projects to senior professors and Nobel laureates, as well as fellow science writers. The site gets quite decent traffic of several thousand visitors each day and an average newsfeed subscriberbase of about 3000 newsfeed subscribers.

So, don’t run from your chair. Let’s read this.


Bonus Photo












0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive