Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site of Teen Chat Decoder

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, March 1, 2009

“Teen Speak” translation made easy
Do you have a brother or a friend who still Little Child? Have you read their SMS? Spelling and letter that their used sometimes to make us give up before they read the messages from up to complete. In fact, the activity 'encrypt' the message with the script strange that this is not monopoly Little children. Little Children in other parts of the world is the same creative. Perhaps this is done to disguise their messages from the control parents.

Many children still have need to adjustments their mentality in the language. Character and behavior of those who still need guidance from parents. Appeared in advanced countries it is a concern, in such a way not a few of them achieve advancement in the case of education the next generation.

Following explanation of their pattern of education :.

Understanding your kids online chat get’s harder everyday, and the acronym and abbreviations that they use in their instant and chat message don’t make it any easier for parents.

By using the Teen Chat Decoder online acronym database, parents can “stay current” with the lingo and chat abbreviations that their kids use everyday.

If your child uses My Space.com, you REALLY need to read this ……….

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive