Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site concerning usefulness of Paper

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blog of Paper Model






Paper has a flat and slight material, product by fiber compression that comes from pulp. Fiber that usually used is natural and contains cellulose and along with hemiselulosa.

People known paper as the main medium of writing, printing fiber paint and many other uses that can be done with paper, such as cleaning solvents, paper used for food, hygiene or toilet.

Existence of paper is a new revolution in the writing world who donate a meaning of civilization in the world.

Basicly contribution of paper not just simply. Paper has become an art. With folded into a square shape, paper become a certain handmade, accurately and sensitive product.

Into the bargain, Art of paper model also challenges the intelligence in someone for designing a building. No wonder when this game was given to children to stimulate creativity, and their perseverance. Replica of a variety products, ranging of household furniture, until airplanes can be made by as sheet of paper.

On internet, you can find easily websites and blogs that display a creation of papers. Blog Papercrafty, you are here can see how easy handmade paper into a form of a simple and good creation. Many examples and results you can collect here.

So, Why you don’t try ……. !

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive