Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Plinky

Posted by LEMBAR Monday, March 9, 2009

Let’s spruce up your corner of the web







Plink are a small internet starup founded in May 2008. They work hard and laugh a lot, especially when it’s the end of a long day.

Plinky is a service thats make it easy for you to create inspired content on the web.



How does Plinky Work ?

# They have a cozy office in beautiful, serene Lafayette, Calif, just down the street from Millie’s Kitchen, Home of the world’s best coffee cake. Sweet, buttery coffee cake. Mmmm.

# Every day the provide a new prompt (like a question, or a challenge), and everyone gets a chance to answer.

# It’s simple to add photos, maps, playlists and more. You can easily share you Plinky answers on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and most major blogging services.

# Plinky is here to help you say it in a fun and compelling way.





Certain types of content are made available through the Site and Services. “Plinky Content” means, collectively, the text, data, graphics, images.

They know you’ve got something interesting to say.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive