Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Drink Swap – a drink recipe search engine

Posted by LEMBAR Saturday, March 14, 2009

fast and easily



Searching for drink recipes – whether they’re alcoholic drink recipes or otherwise is very simple. Just navigate to the Drink swap, and if you know what the base ingredient of your proposed concoction is, just type it in to the main search query bar.

Drink Swap is a drink recipe search engine. Drink Swap focuses on are alcoholic drink recipes, mixed drink recipes, holiday drinks, and a ton more fun drink recipe stuff it’s a great way to look up drink recipes quickly and easily.

DrinkSwap.com opened on March 23rd, 2005 with over 25,000 drinks, 2000 ingredients, and more!

The founders wanted a place entertainers could use to find drink recipes quickly and easily as well as cross-referencing drinks with ingredients to create a unique experience for the users.DrinkSwap.com is located in Redmond, Washington.



Why Should I Use Drink Swap.

Drink Swap is a great place to find drink recipes fast and easily. I would love to see more features and depth added to Drink Swap in the future (it's still in beta at the time of this writing), such as a community message board where members could trade drink recipes, product reviews, and a way to bookmark drink recipes and store them on the site itself.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile