Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site to repair your quality video

Posted by LEMBAR Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Only 2 – 30 menits, Your video images will be better than previous



Have you make video recording using a mobile phone, digital camera, or even a webcam? Off course, The results can not be equal by video recording handycam. Resolution and image size that make we are reluctant to save at PC.

Now, you don’t need to hurry delete a video file on your recorded phone, digital camera or webcam. You can improve the image quality of discontinuous and dark, and to increase the resolution of the video, you can uploaded them to the Website Fix My Movie. There are several ways to utilize the services provided on this website with free.

First, you can upload the video when you want repaired directly through the form provided on this website. Second, you can send video as an attachment via e-mail, or directly from the phone to upload@fixmymovie.com. Resolution video that is sent to the website is limited to 352 x 288 px, with a maximum size of 15 MB.

The video quality improvement process takes between 2 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the file you submit. Once completed, Fix My Movie will send the results to your e-mail, and publish both versions (original and improvement) in their website. Fix My Movie is able to increase the sharpness of the video four times from the original version, clarify the detail, remove noise, and automatically fix the lighting poor.

Uniquely, you can simply embed the video that has been fixed in your website or blog, or send them to video sharing website YouTube, Blogger blogging, social networking and MySpace. You can also download the video in various formats such as AVI, MOV, FLV, or original format.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive