Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Learn a language from native speaker around the world for free

Posted by LEMBAR Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Online community for people who are passionate about learning languages.


My Happy Planet is the home for people learning languages

Send and receive message from native speakers around the world
Learn about cultures and languages through lessons by our members
Watch video upload by our member in multiple languages

With MyHappyPlanet, you can practice speaking with a native speaker, learn more about other cultures, and make friends with people anywhere in the world. We’ve built in great features so you can teach and learn from each other through live chat, messaging, videos, and fun lessons.
Learn how to speak a new language



Why learn speaking through textbooks when you can practice with a native speaker?

Have fun while learning

Watch videos in multiple languages and view fun language lessons

Make friends anywhere in the world

Meet people from across the globe and learn about their cultures

They protect your privacy

We never disclose your personal info to anyone without your consent



How do I use MyHappyPlanet?


Joining is easy and it’s completely free!


Sign Up and create a profile. Your profile is where you can describe yourself, hobbies, interests, and languages you’re learning. You can even upload pictures. You will not be listed in any search result until you complete the profile .

Search the site for language partners. A friend can be either a language partner (a native speaker) or a study buddy (someone who’s also learning the same language).
Chat, with your newfound friends – either real-time (text, voice, video chat) or offline (messaging).

My Happy Planet is easy to use and it’s completely free, so why not just try it and see?

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive