Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Learn a Second Language of the World

Posted by LEMBAR Friday, February 13, 2009

Please learn the 350 million population of the world from here.



There are idioms that the French language is the most romantic (you agree ...?). However, there are also claims that French is the mother language (How about this one ... ..?). Now, we can conclude that French is the language for two to the World, and many films made by romance director, where this country is a mode direction on this planet.
To learn the international language used by the world's 350 million inhabitants, it is very challenging and diverting.
When you learn the language, they have same structure to learning, such: namely, read, write, hear and said. And you can practice here with certainty in French Assistant Website.
In addition to grammar, this site also offers audio files in MP3 and WAV format for listening practice, pronunciation of words and expressions in French.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive