Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

For stamps collectors Lovers

Posted by LEMBAR Friday, February 13, 2009

World and Stamp



When I was at elementary school, my brother usually to collecting stamps. He have many stamp collection album


Stamp collectors in the world is a very attractive for young children at 1990. In fact, They already have the website for stamp collectors, and you can read from this writing

Along with the development of technology, development of the correspondence also decreased. The role of SMS and e-mail to be king. This condition also causes to reduced stamp collectors and collections.

In fact all of them always have value and can be hope. Stamp Center website provides a means for stamp collectors from all over the world, even they can exchange at collection website. For generation born before at 1990s, this website can be a nostalgic release postage-stamp for your first child.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive