Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mission to protect the President of United States and Mexico

Posted by LEMBAR Saturday, February 6, 2010

Adding siege strategy and co-op mode (in collaboration)
.

This game is a series of the third installation by tactical shooting game of Ghost Recon, published by Ubisoft. Originally, this game will be released in 2004, but it’s game experiencing postponement until March of 2006, by variety of console platforms for this game. Intervals of three months later, subtitled Advanced Warfighter finally introduced.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter takes place after the end of the episode Ghost Recon 2. Players will once again be under the command of Captain Scott Mitchell of Ghost elite unit. Mission, namely protected the President of United States and Mexico, protecting America's technology and war against rebel forces in Mexico.

In order to reduce boredom players, in modes available for singleplayer and multiplayer, the third additional packages released. This update outlines, namely adding some ambush mode and cooperation mode.

Accordingly, this update has added a few attack mode and cooperation mode.

Minimum Specifications: Windows 2000, Processor 2.0 GHz, 1024 MB RAM, 4.5 GB hard drive, 128 MB Video Card DirectX 9.0c
File Size: 280.3 MB
File Name: ghost_recon_advanced_warfighter_1.30_mp_pack_3.exe
Manufacturer: Ubisoft
Download : Paches Ubi.com

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive