Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Manage your image files into three-dimensional World

Posted by LEMBAR Thursday, September 3, 2009

Each of the folders on different screens




Are you three-dimensional world fans? Do you Want to try new things about navigation view files? Unique application that you need to try is the Twins Visions. This application is an innovative 3D image management system (3DIMS) which allows you to navigate through your photos in a 3D (three dimensional) world.

“ You no longer need a different application every time to do these tasks, because everything has been replaced and complete in one place “


Price : Free
File size : 6,2 MB
Download : Twins Solutions

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive