Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Note book with extreme temperatures, water, sand, and dust.

Posted by LEMBAR Saturday, April 18, 2009

Based on an Intel


If you are like James Bond who needs a Laptop that can withstand 90cm drops, extreme temperatures (-20 to +50), water, sand, dust etc, then this rugged PC is just for you. Based on an Intel 1.2GHz Core Solo, it packs 256MB of RAM, a 60GB hard drive, and a 12”display with an XGA resolution.

NEC today updated its ruggedized systems line up with a new tablet PC that can happily bear toughest conditions. The ShieldPRO FC-N22A will be available from today in the Japanese market with Intel Core 2 Duo U7500 (1.06GHz) ultra low voltage processor. The 12.1-inch tablet offers a bright widescreen LED display (750 cd/m2), and boasts 12 hours of uninterrupted battery

According to NEC, the tablet is IP55 compliant and offers protection against dust and water; it can also be operated under heavy rainfall. What's more, it boasts tough outer-casing which protects the hardware from a drop of 90 cm on the concrete floor.


The ShieldPRO features Intel Core 2 Duo U7500 (1.06GHz) ultra low voltage processor, up to 4GB RAM, standard hard drive, GPS, usual array of ports, and Windows XP Professional.

Source : PC Launches

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive