Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Macintosh Text Editors

Posted by LEMBAR Thursday, March 19, 2009

For Macintosh users, here are a few basic text editors.

  • TextEdit should already be installed on your Mac OS X system. Although I find that there are better editors for Mac users.
  • Text Wrangler - it’s an excellent free simple text editor with html syntax highlighting for easy code viewing.
  • TacoHTML Edit - Same as TextWrangler, free and offers syntax highlighting. Also offers a preview feature to automatically open your web file in your default browser.
For Mac OS 9 users, you have a great basic text editor named SimpleText. It can be also accessed if you have OS X, but you also need Classic mode (not available in newer MacTel systems.) In Mac OS X, SimpleText can be found by choosing Hard drive>Applications(Mac OS 9)

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile