Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ligne Roset

Posted by LEMBAR Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Modern Luxury in a contemporary design










Ligne Roset is famous for home furnishings that break away from the norm and bare a visual excitement.

Known for its artful collaborations with both established and up-and-coming talents in contemporary design, Ligne Roset offers consumers an entire lifestyle in which to live both boldly and beautifully via its furniture collections and complimentary decorative accessories, lighting, rugs, textiles and occasional items.

An additional distinguishing point of difference that sets Ligne Roset apart from other manufacturers is its tradition of investing in dynamic designer collaborations. Matching its deeply-held belief in design with investment and technical innovation, Ligne Roset has grown from a small business to a multinational company with factories in France, headquarters in Briord, France and more than 200 exclusive Ligne Roset stores and 1,000 retail distributors worldwide. All the while, the company has been family-run since its inception in 1860.





Creativity is a key value of the Ligne Roset brand: if a new product demands new materials or productions methods, the company will simply acquire them. Seats, pieces of furniture, lighting, textiles, rugs or bed linens: the idea precedes and the technique follows.

A Passion for bold design bas always been a way of life at Ligne Roset

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile