Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cologne with speaker from Calvin Klein

Posted by LEMBAR Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bottle


Calvin Klein is typically not a name associated with gadgets, much less a gadget blog. However, Calvin Klein decided to toss in something extra with their unisex fragrance called One. The collector’s bottle of Calvin Klein’s cologne will now include a speaker as well. The size of the speaker makes it great for sitting on your dresser or in the bathroom to play your favorite music while you’re getting ready to go to work or school.

The limited-edition bottle is meant to transcend gender, race and age to unite generations through music. It is also a soft scent that according to the seller is one you could splash over your entire body and it’s still a very subtle scent that you’d need to be near to smell. Since it is a speaker that comes with cologne, it’s not likely to be anything stellar, but it would still get the job done. I’ve seen that this would becomes available as of March 1st, however, after doing a Google search I found it already being sold on Sephora. By all appearances they’re selling the product now, it let me add it to the cart at the very least without a problem. You can pick up the set for $50.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive