Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Information about innovation and design Germany Car

Posted by LEMBAR Sunday, February 15, 2009

German Car









Talking about Germany, they have many civilization culture such classic music, philosophy and technologyh, especially automotive. Many automotive car industry in the world is Germany productivity, such as, BMW, Mercedez Benz, Audi, VW Porche.

If you want update information about German car production, you can see Blog The German Car as information resources. This blog especially to discussed Germany car production industry, such Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborgini, VW, and Porche.

Lamborgini doesn’t from Germany, but now Lamborgini already governable by Audi AG, on that account Lamborgini being category Germany Car Production.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
LEMBAR
When I couldn't fly, you gave me wings. When I couldn't see, You being my eyes. When I couldn't breathe, You be my parting lips. Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the attention you have given (Society). My Email : Clenoros@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive